1. Product Withdrawal – Return Policy
1.1.Withdrawal prior to the delivery of the product
- Prior to the shipment/delivery of the product – Order cancellation is feasible either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 210-3620483 (local charges will be applicable), during the following business hours: Monday-Wednesday-Saturday 10:00-17:00, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00-19:00. After the cancellation occurs, the company shall proceed with the implementation of the refund process. Interest rate fees of the amount paid shall not be accumulated.
- Refunds shall occur either by crediting your bank account or by crediting your credit/debit card, depending on the payment method used during the initial transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise via e-mail that shall be sent to the address email@example.com. Should the refund be executed through bank transfer, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us of your bank account’s number (IBAN), the bank by which your account is maintained and the beneficiary name in its legal spelling.
At times, you shall experience a delay in the refund of your credit/debit card, that is associated with the bank itself. Please do not hesitate to contact us either via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 210-3620483 (local charges will be applicable), during the following business hours: Monday-Wednesday-Saturday 10:00-17:00, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00-19:00, in the case when you have not received the refund of the paid amount within fourteen (14) calendar days.
1.2. Withdrawal subsequent to the delivery of the product
After the shipment/delivery of the product – under the provision that the purchase is conducted by a natural person and that the purchase itself is meant for personal use and does not serve individual activities (commercial, business, manufacture or professional), the option to return the sold products without compensation [with the exception of the return costs (courier, carrier services or similar method)] is granted and it is the customer’s responsibility to implement, without being obliged to state the reason why the return of the product(s) is being conducted, within a deadline of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery date. In order to exercise the aforementioned withdrawal right, you shall be provided with the associated withdrawal form (Return Form) along with the delivery of the product(s) and the product(s) shall be returned to the address 5, Koumpari Street, Athens 10674. It is necessary to clarify that exercising the aforementioned right (submitting the associated request and returning the product(s)) shall be fulfilled at the latest within fourteen (14) calendar days (proof of delivery date is assumed by the provision of a courier or post office stamp or, in any different case, any other formal denotation of the product(s) delivery date).
1.3. Product defects
- The company shall take every necessary measure, so that all of the products (regardless of their category) are being packaged properly and carefully, in order to be delivered without damages. In extremely rare cases, however, some of the products may be damaged during its shipment. Furthermore, in other extremely rare cases, you may receive a product defect. For that purpose, regardless of your aforementioned withdrawal right, that shall not be deprived, we would like to kindly request you to check your products upon delivery.
- In case of damages or defects being ascertained, then, given the company’s responsibility for actual defect products according to article 534 of the Civil Code and L. 2251/1994, we would like to kindly request you to inform us by contacting the company’s customer service line 210-3620483 (local charges will be applicable), on business hours Monday-Wednesday-Saturday 10:00-17:00, Tuesday-Thursday-Friday 10:00-19:00, and declare whether you wish to receive the product or parts thereof anew as a replacement or exercise your withdrawal right. In the case when you wish to exercise your withdrawal and refund right, the refund/paid amount credit shall be applied either by crediting your bank account or by crediting your credit/debit card. Should the refund be executed through bank transfer, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us of your bank account’s number (IBAN), the bank by which your account is maintained and the beneficiary name in its legal spelling.
At times, you shall experience a delay in the refund of your credit/debit card, that may be associated with the bank itself. Please contact us in the case when you have not received your refund within ten (10) days.
2. Product defects’ Withdrawal/Return Process
- The process that is followed in order to return products that have been order from our e-shop is simple. Specifically:
You shall be granted with a Return Form, in which the order’s information (number), the products ordered, the receipt’s reference number and the date of its issue are indicated, as is your personal information. You shall declare the product(s) that you wish to return and indicate the reason of withdrawal and ship it alongside the Return Form in the address that is each time indicated in the Return Form. The products shall be in the same condition as when delivered, complete and without damages (they should also continue to carry their quality and price labels, other product labels and stickers) and the packaging must be the one that regularly accompanies the product(s) (and be aligned with the Company’s coding system) and be in perfect condition, along with all of the documents that accompanied the product (e.g. delivery note, invoice, retail receipt and so on).
- In any case of return, according to the above, the return itself shall be executed by the Geniki Tachydromiki company and the return costs shall be borne by the Company. In the specific case that the return is executed through a different courier company, the return costs shall be borne by you.